Saturday, March 2, 2013

2013 has been pretty craptastic thus far, but I'm determined to get out of this funk. The sun is going to shine again and God will deliver me. I know it. 

I spent about 4 months getting my head shaved because I looked so fabulous. Then I decided to spend this year growing it out. This is where I was as of the end of February. 

I know I look like a total nutter but I don't care. As far as my throat goes, I had surgery and my throat is healed after having speech therapy and everything else. I hope that in a month or two I'll be ready to start performing again! 

Oh, and Love Gun will be a year old in two weeks!


Seems like only yesterday we brought the little bugger home and now she's almost grown! Sniffle. The jerk. 

Anyway, I'm also looking into moving to California by the end of the year. I need to move out of this house and after visiting there last year I feel like I'll feel more at home there.

Welp. That's about it. Nothing much more to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment