Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Choices

Ever had so many choices to make that you literally just feel exhausted from it? You just want someone else to make choices for you?


*raises hand*


I've been feeling so overwhelmed with so much lately that all I really want to do is sleep. I want to curl up in my bed next to my love and just dream. 


Feels like I'm running around in circles, trying to figure out what it is I'm trying to accomplish.


Apparently, I'm a doer. I like to do, and when I can't, I feel powerless and I don't like feeling powerless, so I usually just DO until shit falls apart. I need to let someone else do the doing. 


Redundant much?


Anyway, the point is, I need to have a seat and stop trying to fix EVERYTHING. Instead, I need to focus on putting my energy into the things that I can do something about. But helplessness in certain situations is not the business. I have been so powerless in the past when it came to certain aspects of my life that I can't stand giving it up to the powers that be. But I need to.


I don't want the responsibility of trying to sort all this out, but I feel like this mess has gone on for long enough. 


*forces myself to have a seat* 


Let's see if I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment